Applicants will need to meet a number of criteria to be considered for a grant. To be eligible applicants must:
- be resident in Cornwall or the Isles of Scilly
- in all but the most exceptional circumstances, be 14 years or over and under 23 years of age
- have an exceptional talent which has been recognised or acknowledged
- be unable to achieve your aims or ambitions without help
- show that the project or activity would bring benefit to your community or give you personal fulfilment
- be prepared to act as a role model for young people in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
Previous awards have included help with travel & equipment costs, entry fees, accommodation and insurance.
If you feel that you meet the necessary requirements and are deserving of assistance from the Lord Lieutenant’s Fund for Youth, please download and complete the application form below.
It is important that you answer every question on the form; if you fail to complete all sections your application will not be considered. Please read the guidelines document also linked below for further information that will help you complete the form.
The next deadline for applications is on the 12 August 2019 and the panel meet to discuss eligible applications on the 7 October 2019. Please note this fund does not fund retrospectively.
Should you require a paper form or advice on completing your application please contact: The Lord Lieutenant’s Fund for Youth, c/o Cornwall Community Foundation, Suite 1, Sheers Barton, Lawhitton, Launceston, Cornwall PL15 9NJ. tel 01566 779333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org